Sunday, August 31, 2008

1991 Score Hockey

For the rest of the packs I will open from the hockey blaster and for all the packs I will open from the baseball blaster(the two I bought last night), I will open them in order from oldest to newest. Because of this format, the next pack I will open from the Hockey box is 1991 Score. I'm, personally, not a fan of 1985-1993 sports cards anymore, although a about two years ago, it was the only I would buy cause it was so cheap. Occasionally, I'll look for some, but not that often. Anyways, the pack says that you could win a special Bobby Orr autograph card(or pull one), but considering that the packs they put in here are pack searched, I don't expect anything. But, usually, I get proved wrong, like the time I bought a $10/10 pack football box and pulled a Reggie Bush auto #'ed 5/50 from 2007 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects, which I sold to my card guy in Massachusets(where my folks live and where I bought the box) for $110. And, a year before that, I bought a $109 box of 06/07 SP Authentic Basketball, which was the last box he had(in fact, it was opened, but all the packs were in there), and I pulled a 1/1 Lamarcus Aldredge Logo Patch Auto which sold for $700. So, anything can happen. But, enough of my jibber-jabber. Here's the pack break vid(ignore my mindless ranting at the end) :

No comments: