Sunday, April 20, 2008

The 20 for $40 re-wrap: You Pick the Pack -- The Result

The final result was four votes for the pack of '96 Pacific Prisms and four votes for '98 Finest series two. So later tonight, I'm busting both.

1996 Pacific Prisms was a 144-card set, and each pack contained only one card. Here's the contest: Pick a number from 1-144 and post it to the comments section, the closest to the card number of the Pacific Prism I pull will win......

... something. In the meantime, in honor of the holiday, here's the greatest two minutes of South Park, ever.

10 comments:

Billy Suter said...

I'm guessing #42.

Captain Canuck said...

hmmm...

67?

thanks!

RoofGod said...

I'll take #87.

Russ said...

23

Unknown said...

118

mmosley said...

130!

dayf said...

69, dude!

the sewingmachineguy said...

i'm going with 91.

Default said...

I'll guess #37

Anonymous said...

92